Christmas ...for me ...

So, this Christmas was very nice to me and still is. U are interested in what I did? : D I know not if it is ,not read on me all you know. Christmas Eve I went to my dear grandparents in the countryside to see and I confess ... then I went to my uncle whose wife is a very good painter. And now the beautiful part:)), gifts: clock MJ, calendar MJ, magazine MJ, CD MJ: D, candy and books and a cover for the phone and some money. It was super! I'm so happy. The first day I was at the wedding godparents of the mother and stepfather. And in the second mother's cousins came to us .. I have not stayed with them because I looked at "HoHoHo" ... Nice movie who cry and laugh! maybe U have not cried, but I remember my father who did not answer the phone and I think that is mad at me. Please forgive me, Daddy! so .... and that's before. It was super fun.
Generalization. What Christmas means to me? Only love. And this magic word reminds me of Michael .... Merry Christmas, best friend, wherever you are now. Christmas is the day when our Savior, Jesus Christ was born .... And for me this year meant Christmas and 6 months of when 2 billion people were left alone.
Comentarii
Trimiteți un comentariu
Tu ce crezi?