Heal the world : HAITI




I'm ashamed. For the first time I feel like I care that are in crisis, the 100th time I find a reason for proper waiting to be major (I love it childhood, I didn't said when I grow up I will be increased). I really help people in Haiti. I'm very spare them. Especially children. They have no-one coming .. they are so innocent .. I can not look in their eyes .. I do not know, I feel like they should know that I can not help. It's another weird feeling.
I know some of you have money, but not miles. But I will pray with all my heart. We beg. Make a well ... especially if you are Michael Jackson fans. Do it for Dad. Would be proud if they knew that he taught us. Let them prove to people like Michael Jackson fans have something special ... something that Michael has learned all have: faith and love towards our fellow human beings everywhere, regardless of race, sex, religion.
Please: let's heal the world, and continue to work the greatest artist. He has saved the world many times. Pray for Haiti.

Comentarii

Postări populare