Gathered....
Dictionαry is the only plαce
Where
Deαth comes before life,
Success before work,
Divorce before mαrriαge
But
The best pαrt is thαt
Friends αlwαys come before love...
•
If Every One is HAPPY With You,
Then surely u have made many COMPROMISES in ur life.
And If u r HAPPY wid every1,
Surely u have IGNORED many faults of others!....
•
I aM A lOnElY RoAd oF BrOkEn dReAmS,,
ItS A BoUlEvArD tHaT I Am sEaRcHiNG FoR
HaPpInEsS Is sO AnGrY At mE,,
ItS A LiFe tHaT I Am sEaRcHiNg fOr,,
tHeRe iS A CrOwD ArOuNd mE At aLl tImEs
iTa a fRIeNd tHaT I Am sEaRcHiNg fOr,,
mY LiFe iS JuSt lIkE A PaTh,,
iTs a dEStInAtIoN ThAt i aM SeArChInG FoR,,
DoNt kNoW WhAt iS It tHaT I HaVe lOsT,,
MaY Be iTs "ME" tHaT I Am sEaRcHiNg fOr,,,
•
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
•
When your absence doesn't alters someone's life,
Then your presence has no meaning in their life !!
•
NEvEr shOW ExtRa affEctiOn nD cArE to aNyoNe in thIs DEcepTivE WOrlD
BeCoz itS hUmaN tEdEncy nOt tO valUe anYthinG giVen frEE of CoSt....
•
Love !$ possible after Friendship
But Friendship is not possible after Love
♥ Because Medicines work before Death not after Death♥
•
Walking alone is not difficult
But when we have
Walked a mile with someone
Then coming back alone
That is more DIFFICULT…!!
•
If u wait to be happy
u will wait forever,
but
if u start to be happy
u will be happy forever
•
I dont expect to be the most imp person in ur life
Thats too much to ask
What wud make me happy is
If anywhere u hear my name
Just smile n say hey thats my friend
•
I'm Proud of my heart
yOu know Why...???
Some Played with it,
Some Loved it,
Some Broke it...
But somehow it still works... :(
•
I Don’t Have Time To Hate People
Who Hate Me
Because I’m Too Busy in Loving People
Who Loves Me..;P
•
Respect The Emotions In Someone’s Heart
Rather Than The Expressions On Someone’s Face
Because Expression Is Just A Formality
But Emotions are Reality
•
People Who Meet You
In The Journey 0f Life
Expect A Lot 0f Things
From You
But
There Are Some Idiots
Who Expect Nothing More
Than You
They Are Your
R.e.a.l - F.r.i.e.n.d.s . . . =) ♥
•
The sky is cold and dark
just like the feelings in my heart
I'm blinded with sadness
Why won't this feeling go away
I feel this pain every day
My friends wanna talk about it
But I don't want to
I just can't put it into words
They tell me it's gonna be ok
But I don't see how
How can they tell me it's gonna be ok
when they don't have a clue
as to how much pain I'm feeling
It makes me angry to see that the world goes on
every night I still cry
I dream about the past
How long is this pain going to last
I can finally talk about memories now
But behind that smile I'm screaming and crying
Falling down to my knees
I still can't let them know how much pain I'm in
It would just make me hurt more
When I lay in bed crying all night
I tell myself that it's gonna be ok
that I just know tomorrow will be a better day....!!!!
•
:Girl: We are best friends, right?
Boy: Yes, of course.
Girl: So be honest with me, who do you like?
Boy: No one. I love someone.
Girl: Oh, she must be very lucky..
Boy: Definitely. I've loved her,
ever since I met her.
Girl: Really? Well, since we're best friends,
I wanna meet her. Go call her.
Boy: Oh okay.
*Boy takes out his phone,dials her number and phones her..*
Girl: Wait, hold on I think I'm getting a call.
*Answers the phone*
Boy: I love you ♥ ♥
•
"It's so easy, To think about Love,
To Talk about Love, To wish for Love,
But it's not always easy, To recognize Love,
Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
•
Friendship is a promise made in the heart....
Unwritten...
Silent...
Unbreakable by distance...
Unchangeable by time...
It is lovely to have you as one.
•
Love defined by
A 5 year old Girl -"Love is when he takes my chocolates and comes back with its wraper
A 10 year old Girl -"Love is when we work for a project and he intensionally touch my hand trying to get a pen !"
A 15 year old Girl -" Love is when we get caught bunking and he takes the blame "
An 18 year ...old Girl -" Love is when at farewell he hugs me saying ' keep in touch' !"
A 21 year old Girl -" Love is when he runs from college with me just for a week long trip together !!"
A 26 year old -"Love is when he proposes me with a rose and makes a fool of himself, and says 'U know i love You' "
A 35 year old woman -"love is when he cleans the house seeing me tired"
A 50 year old woman -" love is when he is ill and still cracks a joke just me laugh !
A 60 year old woman -'love is when he is taking his last breath and saying, ' I
am glad as you know what love is,,'and leaves me with a tear forever"
LOVE IS A SUPREME FEELING .. ♥
•
5 biggest lies told by TEENAGERS:
1. Seriously dude, I don't like anyone.
2. Everything's fine.
...
3. Can't, doing homework.
4. I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions.
5. I am sure that I am over 18 and understand that this website contains explicit content that is not suitable for minors :D :D
•
Girl: Promise you won't love any other girl ?
Boy: I can't ..
Girl: So there's someone else?
......
Boy: Yes she will look exactly like you but a lot younger and she will call you 'mummy'
•
Trust is the hardest thing to find, but the easiest thing to lose.
•
15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a slut, no one knows she was raped at 13.
People call another man fat. No one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight.
People call an old man ugly. No one knows he had a serious injury to the face fighting for our country in the war.
•
A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
Where
Deαth comes before life,
Success before work,
Divorce before mαrriαge
But
The best pαrt is thαt
Friends αlwαys come before love...
•
If Every One is HAPPY With You,
Then surely u have made many COMPROMISES in ur life.
And If u r HAPPY wid every1,
Surely u have IGNORED many faults of others!....
•
I aM A lOnElY RoAd oF BrOkEn dReAmS,,
ItS A BoUlEvArD tHaT I Am sEaRcHiNG FoR
HaPpInEsS Is sO AnGrY At mE,,
ItS A LiFe tHaT I Am sEaRcHiNg fOr,,
tHeRe iS A CrOwD ArOuNd mE At aLl tImEs
iTa a fRIeNd tHaT I Am sEaRcHiNg fOr,,
mY LiFe iS JuSt lIkE A PaTh,,
iTs a dEStInAtIoN ThAt i aM SeArChInG FoR,,
DoNt kNoW WhAt iS It tHaT I HaVe lOsT,,
MaY Be iTs "ME" tHaT I Am sEaRcHiNg fOr,,,
•
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
•
When your absence doesn't alters someone's life,
Then your presence has no meaning in their life !!
•
NEvEr shOW ExtRa affEctiOn nD cArE to aNyoNe in thIs DEcepTivE WOrlD
BeCoz itS hUmaN tEdEncy nOt tO valUe anYthinG giVen frEE of CoSt....
•
Love !$ possible after Friendship
But Friendship is not possible after Love
♥ Because Medicines work before Death not after Death♥
•
Walking alone is not difficult
But when we have
Walked a mile with someone
Then coming back alone
That is more DIFFICULT…!!
•
If u wait to be happy
u will wait forever,
but
if u start to be happy
u will be happy forever
•
I dont expect to be the most imp person in ur life
Thats too much to ask
What wud make me happy is
If anywhere u hear my name
Just smile n say hey thats my friend
•
I'm Proud of my heart
yOu know Why...???
Some Played with it,
Some Loved it,
Some Broke it...
But somehow it still works... :(
•
I Don’t Have Time To Hate People
Who Hate Me
Because I’m Too Busy in Loving People
Who Loves Me..;P
•
Respect The Emotions In Someone’s Heart
Rather Than The Expressions On Someone’s Face
Because Expression Is Just A Formality
But Emotions are Reality
•
People Who Meet You
In The Journey 0f Life
Expect A Lot 0f Things
From You
But
There Are Some Idiots
Who Expect Nothing More
Than You
They Are Your
R.e.a.l - F.r.i.e.n.d.s . . . =) ♥
•
The sky is cold and dark
just like the feelings in my heart
I'm blinded with sadness
Why won't this feeling go away
I feel this pain every day
My friends wanna talk about it
But I don't want to
I just can't put it into words
They tell me it's gonna be ok
But I don't see how
How can they tell me it's gonna be ok
when they don't have a clue
as to how much pain I'm feeling
It makes me angry to see that the world goes on
every night I still cry
I dream about the past
How long is this pain going to last
I can finally talk about memories now
But behind that smile I'm screaming and crying
Falling down to my knees
I still can't let them know how much pain I'm in
It would just make me hurt more
When I lay in bed crying all night
I tell myself that it's gonna be ok
that I just know tomorrow will be a better day....!!!!
•
:Girl: We are best friends, right?
Boy: Yes, of course.
Girl: So be honest with me, who do you like?
Boy: No one. I love someone.
Girl: Oh, she must be very lucky..
Boy: Definitely. I've loved her,
ever since I met her.
Girl: Really? Well, since we're best friends,
I wanna meet her. Go call her.
Boy: Oh okay.
*Boy takes out his phone,dials her number and phones her..*
Girl: Wait, hold on I think I'm getting a call.
*Answers the phone*
Boy: I love you ♥ ♥
•
"It's so easy, To think about Love,
To Talk about Love, To wish for Love,
But it's not always easy, To recognize Love,
Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
•
Friendship is a promise made in the heart....
Unwritten...
Silent...
Unbreakable by distance...
Unchangeable by time...
It is lovely to have you as one.
•
Love defined by
A 5 year old Girl -"Love is when he takes my chocolates and comes back with its wraper
A 10 year old Girl -"Love is when we work for a project and he intensionally touch my hand trying to get a pen !"
A 15 year old Girl -" Love is when we get caught bunking and he takes the blame "
An 18 year ...old Girl -" Love is when at farewell he hugs me saying ' keep in touch' !"
A 21 year old Girl -" Love is when he runs from college with me just for a week long trip together !!"
A 26 year old -"Love is when he proposes me with a rose and makes a fool of himself, and says 'U know i love You' "
A 35 year old woman -"love is when he cleans the house seeing me tired"
A 50 year old woman -" love is when he is ill and still cracks a joke just me laugh !
A 60 year old woman -'love is when he is taking his last breath and saying, ' I
am glad as you know what love is,,'and leaves me with a tear forever"
LOVE IS A SUPREME FEELING .. ♥
•
5 biggest lies told by TEENAGERS:
1. Seriously dude, I don't like anyone.
2. Everything's fine.
...
3. Can't, doing homework.
4. I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions.
5. I am sure that I am over 18 and understand that this website contains explicit content that is not suitable for minors :D :D
•
Girl: Promise you won't love any other girl ?
Boy: I can't ..
Girl: So there's someone else?
......
Boy: Yes she will look exactly like you but a lot younger and she will call you 'mummy'
•
Trust is the hardest thing to find, but the easiest thing to lose.
•
15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a slut, no one knows she was raped at 13.
People call another man fat. No one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight.
People call an old man ugly. No one knows he had a serious injury to the face fighting for our country in the war.
•
A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
Comentarii
Trimiteți un comentariu
Tu ce crezi?