Steve Valentine vs Derek Jupiter ..What you should understand










Hello , guys !
I know . Often romanian , sometimes english . But most of "I'm in the band " fans are English + mr.Valentine , I must make me understand .
So . What have Iris just discovered today ? Steve Valentine's age :45 . I know I admire persons older ...But last days , I said " aaaaaaah .... have you seen Steve ? He's amazing " to every friend . (" Who's Steve ?" "Steve Valentine " "Who's Steve Valentine?" " The singer of Iron Weasel" "That sweet one " "C'mon !!! He's mine " . Today I find that Derek is mine , not Steve . Because Steve said that " For those not aware, as I'm often asked this question, the bad news is BAND was cancelled. The good news is we have 50 episodes for life!.As much as I disagree with the decision. Kudos to Disney for taking a risk with a show completely outside their usual zone.We had a blast making it and my inner rockstar got to do ducklips on a weekly basis, wear leather pants and eyeliner.AND I got to keep most of Dereks wardrobe! Except the wig... Dammit, should have grabbed the wig!"
But the wig was what make Derek so beautiful to me . And his style ....
Stop ! When I've made my boys list again ...I said "No older than 35" (few exceptions:"> ) . I've forgiven him for his height(why always tall boys ???of course , this isn't a defect ,but ... 30 cm higher than me) , for his haircut (maaan , let your hair long) ,for the fact that you have such a beautiful wife (it seems that you're really awesome man ),for calling me "can't say who" .Why do you deserve to remain on this list? Because of your accent , of your eyes , of your body , for your humor sense ? Not at all , mr. magician . I'll keep just the rockstar in my sw3et boys list and you'll be kept in my favorite actors list .
So what Derek doesn't exist without you ? Don't worry ! I'll find my own Derek Jupiter ...or better , my own Tripp Campbell/Logan Miller 'cause not like in the Michael Jackson case there are a lot of tall rockstars with long hair <3 narcissistic or not , hot and maybe with the same age as me .
By the way , I have a feeling that Iris from "What Happened?" episode will be just my future embodiment . I don't refer at neither to have a van exactly like Iron Weasel van (even if I would want one <3), nor to be midwifery by a rockstar X_X , nor to stay on the same stage with Iron Weasel , to touch Derek's arm and leg (unfortunately , he doesn't really exist and now nor at TV :(( -why IINTB is too late broadcast in Romania ? why don't new episodes appear here ?????? ) .... I will be so crazy just like that Iris , I will be with a rockstar , I will .... sing when I will have to choose my man " Hard roooock or go home " ....and that's all .
Sir Valentine , I don't wanna make you upset on me ....again . I admire you so much . You're a very good actor . That's why your characters seems to be someone else .Derek, Archie, dr.Townsend, mr.Moore and mr.Valentine are such different persons . You make me to have such different feelings for your roles (inclusive your own role ) : love , hate , suspense , fear and admiration. When I am looking at these people , I forget that they are practically ,the same man . You give them different features , mimics ! , movements , age , life , look . This is the real talent to be an actor . I wish you were bigger and more appreciated for you really are .









The link with this blog is :
• he met Michael as he said : "2009 was an interesting year, I discovered a long lost pic of me performing magic for Michael Jackson back in the early 90's which seemed rather timely given Michael left us last year."
• he haven't forgot him , that's why today he mentioned his name
• Steve Valentine - one of my favorite actors , Derek Jupiter -on my list "100 best guys for a date " ( I have the list from my 3rd class and in this moment I give it a name),Iron Weasel , Sugar Rock -my favorite american rock bands





And ... for those who think " Oooh . Of course , he like this actor 'cause it relates with MJ .Blah blah " No , people ... I liked Derek before to know who is the actor . Then I found about mr. Valentine and then I find that pic with MJ while I was searching a image with him . :P
























Btw : I loooooooooove yooooou , Tripp !


Comentarii

Postări populare