Animals

Hey ! Do you remember the post about adoptable animals ? Yesterday ,helped by Tudor and Antonia , I could find two "homes" for two innocent souls . Do you know how it feels after you know that you've made a good deed ? Amazing !!! You feel useful and ... you want more and more !!!!
I joined this group to make it up to my sweet Tim and my dear friend Max . My true love for animals ,I think , started when I fulfilled 5 years old and mummy brought home a little mioritic sheepdog and in all that crowd of children , HE came at me and pulled my T-shirt with his little fangs as he knew that he'd be mine.He had a name hard to remember for me ,so we called him MAX . He had become my best friends .
I grew up in my grandparents yard ,but I had had a lot of fears about some animals : turkey , geese ,snakes,spiders,etc . Also , I remember the beautiful days when I used to go with my grandpa or my father with the horse on field to pasture , when sometimes I was high on the horse <3 <3 <3 That's why now I still want to practice riding , but the closest stud is too far (Cislau).
After we had moved in the town , I remember how much I cried when I broke a little mosquito leg . I couldn't stay watching it struggling . When I saw a insect , I just couldn't kill it and I called someone else to do it , usually my grandma <3 . Now I still can't kill it , but I often don't call anybody .
Two years ago , a neighbor and a friend gave us a sweet little he-cat ,called Tim , Motanel and so on (neither now we don't understand about his name -me and my brother ) . I remember just that I really loved (and I still do ) and how I KILLED HIM .I don't think you want to find out how he followed me to be forgiven about a mistake that he had done the previous day , how I tried to bring him home again and again , how my own dog, Blanita, and his friends had plagued on Tim and for 5 minutes ,the time stopped and the dogs as well as the cat remained in the same position ,until I called the cat and I wanted to banish the dogs , but the only thing I did was to press "play" time . how my beloved cat jumped on a fence but they caught him and my mum asked me to go to school because she "is coming". I trusted her and I went away ,crying . In the car , she called me .... she had arrived too late .
Also , Max died without me near him ... I was there ,but in the house . I had just argued with my uncle and he threatened me and I stayed there crying çause I couldn't say goodbye to my best friend while he was lying near gate .
[These are summaries of really long stories.]

I miss you :( ,friends ! I'm sorry .... You deserved more !!!

Comentarii

Postări populare