An unheeded leo
When you feel like crying and you don't want to ....The feeling you have is more painful .
When you love EVERYone,but NObody loves you...
When nobody sees you , when nobody cares ....
When you try to write down your feeling on a desk ( as I firstly did with this note ) and people consider it scribbling ...
When you want to be everyone's friend , but you really are no ones...
When you want to entertain people ,but the only thing you do is to annoy or insult them ...
When you say something , someone else has heard you and he says exactly the same thing and everyone appreciate HIS idea ,not yours ....
When you have an idea , you apply it but no one trust it just because it's YOURS....
When you stop in a place and stay there just to see people who know you which are acting like they don't see you , they simply pass away ...
Then you feel like me ....I'm pellucid in my own life . I'm an unheeded leo .
When you love EVERYone,but NObody loves you...
When nobody sees you , when nobody cares ....
When you try to write down your feeling on a desk ( as I firstly did with this note ) and people consider it scribbling ...
When you want to be everyone's friend , but you really are no ones...
When you want to entertain people ,but the only thing you do is to annoy or insult them ...
When you say something , someone else has heard you and he says exactly the same thing and everyone appreciate HIS idea ,not yours ....
When you have an idea , you apply it but no one trust it just because it's YOURS....
When you stop in a place and stay there just to see people who know you which are acting like they don't see you , they simply pass away ...
Then you feel like me ....I'm pellucid in my own life . I'm an unheeded leo .
Comentarii
Trimiteți un comentariu
Tu ce crezi?