Somebody that I used to be - a marionette

Now I understand people who don't give a damn on others,bad guys and cold hearts. I used to be the good girl who would do anything to fix even the smallest mistake she did, who cared more about friends and family and strangers around here than about herself,who learned a lot, who did everything she was asked to. Nobody appreciated it,even the person who is supposed to encourage me and show me how beautiful life can be. Instead, she was a "judgy" person who made me hate myself. Unfortunately for her, now I know who I am and what I feel ... and I accept myself exactly how I am now. I still know I can be better, but "better" in my point of view... Who I want to be is just my goal .




How Damon said -
When people see good they expect good. And I don't wanna live up to anyone's expectations.

Comentarii

Postări populare