Qua|trene....
My entry wasn't an appendix to the world,
And my death won't decrease its roundness and beauty
And,nobody will tell me the hidden moral of the froth.
Which was the sense of coming? And now,of leaving?
Noi nu vom ști vreodată ce ne așteaptă mâine.
Tu bucură-te astăzi! Atâta îți rămâne.
Ia cupa și te-așază sub luna de cleștar,
Căci mâine poate luna te va căta-n zadar.
This vase used to be a poor love-lorn
Moaning because of a wonderful woman indifference.
And the handle was the arm what sadly was caressing
The mellow neck with soft touches of silk.
Cât de sărac e-acela ce nu poate să spună:
”Sunt beat mereu de vinul cel tare al iubirii”.
Cum poate el să simtă în zori lumina firii
Și noaptea vraja sfântă a clarului de lună?
I asked the Scientist,as well the Saint,
Hoping they'll teach me the absolute wisdom.
And after all this ardor,it can be said just
That we set in like water and we'll depart like wind.
Un punct pierdut e lumea,în haosul imens.
Toată știința noastră: cuvinte fără sens.
Om,pasăre și floare sunt umbre în abis.
Zadarnic este gândul,iar existența-vis.
Don't scold me! But leave on the table the tasty wine!
'Cause listen- when I'm drinking,I hear
The daffodils,the roses and the mild tulips...
And even my dear's unsaid word.
De O.Khayyam
Romanian-English translate:Iris Alexandra ☺(I think you have already noticed)
Traducerea textului original în română:G.Popa
And my death won't decrease its roundness and beauty
And,nobody will tell me the hidden moral of the froth.
Which was the sense of coming? And now,of leaving?
Noi nu vom ști vreodată ce ne așteaptă mâine.
Tu bucură-te astăzi! Atâta îți rămâne.
Ia cupa și te-așază sub luna de cleștar,
Căci mâine poate luna te va căta-n zadar.
This vase used to be a poor love-lorn
Moaning because of a wonderful woman indifference.
And the handle was the arm what sadly was caressing
The mellow neck with soft touches of silk.
Cât de sărac e-acela ce nu poate să spună:
”Sunt beat mereu de vinul cel tare al iubirii”.
Cum poate el să simtă în zori lumina firii
Și noaptea vraja sfântă a clarului de lună?
I asked the Scientist,as well the Saint,
Hoping they'll teach me the absolute wisdom.
And after all this ardor,it can be said just
That we set in like water and we'll depart like wind.
Un punct pierdut e lumea,în haosul imens.
Toată știința noastră: cuvinte fără sens.
Om,pasăre și floare sunt umbre în abis.
Zadarnic este gândul,iar existența-vis.
Don't scold me! But leave on the table the tasty wine!
'Cause listen- when I'm drinking,I hear
The daffodils,the roses and the mild tulips...
And even my dear's unsaid word.
De O.Khayyam
Romanian-English translate:Iris Alexandra ☺(I think you have already noticed)
Traducerea textului original în română:G.Popa
Comentarii
Trimiteți un comentariu
Tu ce crezi?