Before I start going crazy.
Everybody told me to open up my eyes.
So, finally, I did it- I faced the reality.
And I really don't like what I see.
It is killing me and I don't need your permission to close my eyes and open my imagination again.
I want to return in my perfect world.
But where it is?
I'm lost. For the moment.
But I will find my way back and I'll be happy again.
Please don't wake me up again and let me pretend love exists.
So, finally, I did it- I faced the reality.
And I really don't like what I see.
It is killing me and I don't need your permission to close my eyes and open my imagination again.
I want to return in my perfect world.
But where it is?
I'm lost. For the moment.
But I will find my way back and I'll be happy again.
Please don't wake me up again and let me pretend love exists.
Comentarii
Trimiteți un comentariu
Tu ce crezi?