They laugh at me because I'm different,

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
They call me immature, I prefer "jovial".
I had been depressed for months and that spirit of mine was a little bit neglected.
It was painful.





My ex claimed I was too immature for him. Please. You're very mature when you hide, lie, cheat, take gifts back, aren't you? And most of all, when you deny the past. I make mistakes, too. But despite everything he has done to me, I respected him and moreover, I tried to keep in touch with him. But he continued treating me like s*it. I won't kill the memories as he tried to, but he'd better fu*k off from my life with his wonderful mature girlfriend for good.

                                     Quotes, Life, Options, Advice, Phrase, Truth, Good, Bad

Boys reading this, don't leave unanswered questions to a girl. It won't make you cool. It's not cool hurting someone who used to love you with all her heart.

Comentarii

Postări populare