You give me moths.
Every single thing should be about him, shouldn't it? I don't wanna hear his name anymore. After all he has done to me, when I thought the pain stopped and I can love again, he continues breaking my heart through his friends...
More or less than him, I have the right to be happy. I want to love and maybe, be loved back. Am I asking too much?
I'm tired of this"exes" bullshit. I don't feel guilty about having loved his friend anymore.
I don't want revenge, i don't wanna ruin any friendship. All i want is love. And i had it til the moment I. told me "you know...A. 's my friend." I'd rather have heard " i realise you're not my type", "i'm sorry but last night, at the party, i've fallen in love with another girl" or "all i want is sex". Anything, but not that. I'm tired of the same reason for my sorrow, over and over again.
It's not like stealing or something 'cause i'm not his anymore. If there's any humanity left in his soul, he would be really happy to know you helped me be happy again. I'm sure he would have been.
I'm not begging you to come back. I'm just asking you to be honest with me and yourself.
I think I loved you. I think I still do.
I think I deserve, at least, an honest Love.
More or less than him, I have the right to be happy. I want to love and maybe, be loved back. Am I asking too much?
I'm tired of this"exes" bullshit. I don't feel guilty about having loved his friend anymore.
I don't want revenge, i don't wanna ruin any friendship. All i want is love. And i had it til the moment I. told me "you know...A. 's my friend." I'd rather have heard " i realise you're not my type", "i'm sorry but last night, at the party, i've fallen in love with another girl" or "all i want is sex". Anything, but not that. I'm tired of the same reason for my sorrow, over and over again.
It's not like stealing or something 'cause i'm not his anymore. If there's any humanity left in his soul, he would be really happy to know you helped me be happy again. I'm sure he would have been.
I'm not begging you to come back. I'm just asking you to be honest with me and yourself.
I think I loved you. I think I still do.
I think I deserve, at least, an honest Love.
Comentarii
Trimiteți un comentariu
Tu ce crezi?