Dad
One evening, I told my dad while watching Tv that I hunger for greaves. He seems not to have even listened, continuing watching TV.
I remained with the appetency. But not that long :D because the day after, as I was sleeping he caressed my arm and said „Iris, look! Greaves!”
Oh my GOD! I couldn't believe it! It was seven a.m. when he prepares for going to work. He had woken up earlier to go and buy me what I wished. How wonderful is that?
You see... it's not the big words and expensive gifts which make us happy, it's the little gestures denoting care and love.
Love him!
I remained with the appetency. But not that long :D because the day after, as I was sleeping he caressed my arm and said „Iris, look! Greaves!”
Oh my GOD! I couldn't believe it! It was seven a.m. when he prepares for going to work. He had woken up earlier to go and buy me what I wished. How wonderful is that?
You see... it's not the big words and expensive gifts which make us happy, it's the little gestures denoting care and love.
Love him!

Comentarii
Trimiteți un comentariu
Tu ce crezi?