Free to feel

She asked you to forget me. I can swear you deleted pics, videos and everything which could ever remind you of IRIS ALEXANDRA because you feared her reaction. I can't deny you like the way she fights you and make your demons scream. I wasn't able to love you so. I'm sorry I did it my way, peacefully... I wish you knew I loved you with my entire heart.
He will make me forget you. I won't delete anything because it is my past. He has nothing to do with it. I will love him as life taught me to love. And I will forget you... Even with pictures of us in our happy moments laid on a table in front of me, I will be impassive. Yes! Those photos which you deleted and which used to make me cry daily.


She asked you to forget me.
He makes me forget you.

I'm not anyone's slave!
I'm free to feel, baby!

Comentarii

Postări populare