Words for his "she"...

Hey, miss!
Shall I have a moment, please? I just want you to listen and to think about what I'm going to tell you.
I think that, by mistake, you took my happiness. Maybe they were hanged one near another. I'm cold without it. I need it, please. It costed me a lot. Maybe someone else took yours. I'm sure it's somewhere here... We both had received them by our wonderful Father, so it would be a pity if I die of freezing just because of a stupid mix-up. Please, miss!
Why are you laughing at me?
Why are you leaving?
I'm freezing!
I'm freezing!
Stop laughing!
If we just had different sizes...
Do his hands suit you? Do they warm your heart?
I'm so glad you came back again, even laughing.
Why I'm asking for it when so much time has passed? you're wondering...
My aunt is suffering from a terrible disease which is cureless... I visit her few times a week. But after the surgery, I couldn`t believe SHE herself was in front of my eyes... The same happy, optimistic, chatty person I used to know. I tried to wield my emotions, but I couldn't. She felt me and sharply, she looked at me and asked why I'm crying. I made up a lot of stupid reasons, but she didn't believe me. Classic words, but everytime you hear them, the shivers conquer your entire body: Don't cry! It is normal. I will be fine!
I'm sorry- your time is important, you have to enjoy life. Don't go! I meant that I need him, he used to be the one who kept the smile on my face, and in cases like that, wipe my tears and kiss me tenderly...
Miss, please!
I'm freezing. My soul is freezing....


Comentarii

Postări populare