Reel

 I posted a reels on Instagram before I got into shower and when when I got out, I got 40 notification and my video reached almost 2k views. It felt so strange. I am not used with this. For me, 20 likes were unusual. I felt overwhelmed. I knew that for my mother, for example, this wouldn't be such a big deal or for the past me if my crush wasn't one of the "likers", but now it is a big deal.

Then I noticed that the other reals have way more views than mine and I calmed myself a little. Because that was my own little achievement, my own moment of joy. Those other instagramers maybe increased their standards or maybe they don't even look at the numbers now.

But for me it is something new and I want to enjoy this feeling, this enthusiasm. I like my excitement for little things. I like that I am not willing to compete with anyone, but myself. There were so many things I was ashamed for regarding myself and now I am so proud of them. I love myself so much. This soul, this body, this existence. My love for dance. I've been dancing since I am aware of my existence and I usually hide myself from other people when doing that. Today I shared this passion with the world. It got 2000 views in 10 minutes.

Do what you love. Believe in yourself. Be proud of your uniqueness. 

Comentarii

Postări populare