The pics without credits

 you can try to be mad at me all you want.

you can try to turn him against me. If you do it out of love to make it easier for him, please continue doing so. If you do it out of spite because you have a problem with me, just be honest with yourself:

why when you post pictures with him or with the kids, most of them are the ones I took? Why are you choosing them? Not because how beautiful they looks through my lenses? Not because of the light of love in his eyes? Not because of the genuine smiles on the kids’s faces? 

So where is the love when you refuse to credit me on them or even remove my signature on them? 

I apologized once for my mistakes, for my rude and mean reactions to disrespect. I am not gonna apologize again. 

Are you protecting him from the break-up pain, are you manipulated into hating me, am I no longer useful to you or are you selfishly taking him away just because?

Comentarii

Postări populare