poison invasion

His intentions were pure

and so were mine.

No one can say I didn’t love him

He can say I didn’t know how

and that may be true

but the actual love

was there

every cell of my body loved every cell of his

every vibration of my soul raised when seeing 

hearing 

perceiving him.

He tried 

and tried

to love me

and make me happy

as he did with everyone 

because his heart is big and full of love.

I could never hate him

But the interferences…

You broke us

and I really hope karma will have mercy on you

although

I am pretty sure 

hurting love is a dreadful sin 

spreading litter on pure hearts

is evil

I hope you will pay less than you deserve 

but I tend to think

my forgiveness would be necessary.

The Universe sees my scattered heart

just as I would sense your failed loves

You won’t feel any responsibility

because manipulation is what you do

while projecting toxicity on others.

Comentarii

Postări populare